Before buying any drugs for the sexual potency, every man should answer several questions. They are as follows:
- What is a negative effect of Viagra?
- How often is it allowed taking Cialis?
- What are the Levitra’s contra-indications?
In order to answer such questions, it is required reading the instructions and finding the corresponding information on the Internet. Here are several rules:
- It is forbidden taking several medications together. It means that it is impossible to mix Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra.
- The people under age must not take the medications.
- It is required avoiding alcohol if you consume Viagra or any of the generics.
- The men over 60 must take the pills carefully and in the minimal dosage. Before starting the consumption, it is advisable to consult a specialist.
- It’s recommended not to take more than 100 mg of Sildenafil, more than 20 mg of Vardenafil, and more than 20 mg of Tadalafil a day.
- As any sexual intercourse has the risks of a heart attack, it is advisable to consult a specialist before the consumption if you have any problems with the cardiovascular system or pressure.
- It is better to start the consumption with the minimal dosage. The norms are 25 mg for Viagra and 10 mg for Cialis and Levitra. Sometimes the increase of the dosage is not required.
- Any kind of medications is harmful. However, if you stop taking the men’s potency drugs, your abilities won’t get lower. It is not recommended to take such medications every day. It is better to consume the medicines 1-2 times a week in order to have no risks or problems.